1. Data Team QC Database – Built by the Data Team to enable organized quality control testing, this site is hosted on a non-OOI server, but provides timelines of status information on an instrument and data stream level, as well as a full list of platforms, nodes, streams, and parameters across all arrays, information on OOI cruises, and more. This site is a non-production prototype tool that is constantly under construction, so data are not guaranteed to be synced continually.
2. Data Team GitHub Repository – This GitHub repository contains download and plotting tools, which are continually updated and annotated, including:
- A Python toolbox that allows any user to set up a real-time, continually updating display of OOI data.
- Python scripts to plot OOI netCDF datasets in a Jupyter notebook
- A toolbox used by the OOI Data Review Team at Rutgers University to check data accuracy.
- A repository containing a dictionary of OOI data streams and corresponding science parameters.
- A set of data quality and instrument status reports that will be turned into data annotations on the Data Portal
Site-Platform Codes: http://oceanobservatories.org/site-list/
Instrument Class Codes: http://main.oceanobservatories.org/instruments/